Engineering Air Header is a precisely designed equipment which offers multiple connection options for isolation manifolds. It is fabricated by using the quality checked raw materials with the help of advance techniques under our well maintained manufacturing units. Apart from this, Engineering Air Header is quality certified by our experts after testing it on various parameters. It is extremely durable and does not requires regular maintenance. This product is available for customization as per requirements of our valuable customers at reasonable prices.
- Size: Inlet ½ “x Outlet½”
- Size: Inlet ¾” x Outlet3/4″
- End Connections: NPT, BSPT, SW
- Working Pressure: 6000 psi [413 bar]
- Temperature rating: PTFE 450°[232 °c ]/Grafoil-700° F[371° C]
- Material: SS 316, SS 304,C.s.
- Optional sour Gas service valves are available confirming to NACE Std. MR -01-75
- Packing: PTFE, Graf oil
- All valves are 100% factory tested prior to shipment.