Payal Engineering is a well famous company based in the prime location of Ahmedabad, Gujarat (India) and came into existence back in the year 2008. Ours expertise lies in providing a range of superior quality Air Headers, Centrifuge Machine, Pressure Gauge Accessories, Instrumentation Pipe Fittings,Low pressure needle value etc.
that are made of A-grade metals and components, like casting of
forgings, stainless steel bars, forgings, gaskets & paints, hardware
and many other, which are acquired from genuine market sources. Even
the raw materials are inspected prior to production process, casting is
inspected, both visually and dimensionally. All kinds of valves that are
designed and developed in-house find applications in many industrial
sectors, from paper, pharmaceuticals, steel to textile.
We are well managed by a team of superbly dynamic professionals having more than 25 years of in-depth expertise in the industrial valves industry. Under their vigilance, the products are designed, developed and tested. All our products including Needle Valves, Condenser Parts, Pressure Gauge Accessories, etc., conform to the ISO, ASME, API and allied industry and quality standards.
Quality Control Policy
Our company since the very beginning is dedicated towards offering quality products and thereby designing and manufacturing Valves, Instrumentation Pipe Fittings and allied engineered products in compliance to the national and international (ISO 9001:2008) quality norms. We make untiring efforts to make products that require extremely low maintenance. Below we have explained the entire quality testing process:
Raw Material Testing
- The testing chronology starts with raw material testing. The raw materials/components are tested before use to get totally defect free range. The raw material includes Castings of Different Grades, Stainless Steel Bars, Gaskets, Forgings, Hardware and Paints.
- The raw materials and other such components are sent for manufacturing or machining as per the given industrial guidelines.
- If the products are dimensionally correct, these are sent for hydro testing where all the internal parts like disc, seat, and stem are measured by the micrometer or vernier caliper, as well as tested on the relevant quality standards
- The bonnet and other parts of these engineering solutions that are of the required standards are sent to the assembly line, where with complete precautions, the products are handled. Precautions are taken to keep the machined surfaces free of scratches and abrasion. Drilling machinery and jigs and fixtures are used to maintain the uniformity of the products.
- As soon the assembling of the valves and allied products is done, these are sent for hydrostatic testing. If there is no leakage found in the valves, these are dispatched for final finishing.
Further, our quality controllers make sure that our gamut gets Foundry Chemical Test Certificate and Physical Test Certificate. Major Industries That We Serve
Our company deals in a diverse assortment of engineering solutions like Manifold Valves, Needle Valves, Instrumentation Pipe Fittings and allied products that find application in multiple industrial sectors such as the ones outlined below. We are also proud to inform that we have gained many prestigious clients from these sectors.
- Chemical Plants
- Food, Beverage & Dairy
- Oil and Gas
- Petrol Chemical Plants
- Process Instrumentations
- Pulp & Paper
- Ship Builders
- Steel & Power Plants
- Sugar and Distillery Plants
- Water Treatment